Wednesday, 3 July 2013

I've got my blue knapsack packed and my boots tied tight.

Well folks, today’s the day. In a few short hours I’ll be on the longest flight Air Canada offers its eager customers. After my 15-hour flight to Hong Kong I’ll bop over to Bangkok and then head to Vientiane, Laos. A few short months ago Princeton in Asia (PiA) spoke about teaching English across the world, in a country I’d vaguely heard of, on a continent I’d never been to, in a culture I’ve never experienced. Then they asked me if I wanted to go. And I said … sure! But don’t worry, I won’t come home with any tattoos of Mexican drinking worms or any other Native American symbol for that matter. Peace and Blessings, Western world. With camera in hand, Laos here I come!  

4 comments:

  1. Good luck my beautiful niece. Zia loves you so much. God bless you on your voyage. Love you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am beyond excited that you are doing this!! Cannot wait to subscribe and hear about your adventures on top of WhatsApp <3 expect a music playlist coming your way ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi bella Krystal, nonna Giuliana and I, sent you a warm sweet hug n kisses. Wishing you have a good time and a safe trip. Good Luck n GOD BLESS...Your adventure has begun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm, this post is just brimming with bellsy-isms. I LOVE IT. bon voyage, my friend! xo

    ReplyDelete