I’m thankful I’ve been able to try my hand at teaching! I’ll give
y’all a full update on my classes for this term, but here’s a picture of one of
my classes from last term. I have all these kids again!
I’m thankful Kerin and I stopped at the Mulberry Organic Farm in
Vang Vieng.
Luang Prabang
I’m thankful I went for a run on my first morning in Luang Prabang in search of Ock Pop Tok. When I found it, they asked me to take their staff photo!
![]() |
Check out their website. It's a concept, folks. |
I’m thankful I got to eat the 10,000 kip ($1.25) buffet at the night market!
I’m thankful I got to spend a day cycling around Luang
Prabang.
I’m thankful I got to see Wat Xieng Thong.
I’m thankful for khao soi.
I’m thankful Misha came for a few days and that Nin and Rachel were our waterfall buddies.
| Kuang Si Waterfall in Luang Prabang |
| Tad Se Waterfall in Luang Prabang |

I’m thankful I got to do this.
And this.
I’m thankful Megan joined us for a day. That day revolved entirely around food. Utopia for breakfast and lunch, Joma ice cream for a snack, and Tamarind for dinner.
I’m thankful Clare joined us for a day and we got to eat more delicious food at Tamarind.
And finally, I’m thankful that you, loyal readers, care
enough to check up on me despite my month long absences.
Sok di der!
KB


Ahhh it all looks so pretty and that food looks amazing : | Hopefully you got to actually ride an elephant! Looks like it's an awesome time over there and that you're really enjoying it, so good on you. Maybe we will Skype soon!
ReplyDeleteZia is thankful for a niece who is smart and fabulous who is having the chance to experience such an adventure.. love you..miss you
ReplyDelete